CanSurround is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD, or any other medical condition. Always seek the advice of your psychologist, psychiatrist or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the CanSurround website.
Articles in this section
- What is CanSurround?
- Do I have to pay for CanSurround?
- Who should use CanSurround?
- Is CanSurround appropriate for any type and stage of cancer?
- What happens to my information? Is it kept confidential?
- Where can I find the Terms and Conditions for CanSurround?
- What are the technology requirements for CanSurround?
- I do not see CanSurround in the app store. Can I download an app for CanSurround for my phone?
- Do I need Internet access to use CanSurround?
- When I use CanSurround on a mobile device, will it affect my data usage?